... semi-automatic press system with 60 tons of force
for economical volume reduction
Semi-automatic press system with 60 tons of force for economical volume reduction of residual (recyclable) materials in industry & retail:
- Tetra packages
- PET bottles
- Insulation mats
- and other compressible materials.
Illustrations show special equipment
- Marketable bales up to approx. 450 kg
- Semi-automatic press system
- Variable structure – feed side/bale ejection – can be adapted to spatial conditions.
- Easy binding of the pressed bales thanks to pre-cut wires with snap closure eyes.
- Easy bale push-out through hydraulic ejector.
- Lift-tilt fixture for wire-mesh boxes available
… also available with lift-tilt devices for wire-mesh boxes
Machine dimensions L x H x W approx. mm: 4860 x 2240 x 2130
Fill opening W x H (standard) mm: 990 or 1110
Machine weight approx. kg: 5220
Pressing force max. kN: 600
Press cycle (average value) approx. s: 27
Bale size W x H x L approx. mm: 1100 x 800 x 1200
Bale weight (depends on material) approx. kg: 370 – 450
Number of bindings: 3, with snap-closure wires
Drive power: 11 kW; 400 V/ 32 A
Exterior dimensions without the space requirements for the pushed-out bale.